About Me/ Article on Google

Image result for google images














 Google is a highly enormous website worth 3 quarter of a trillion dollars,   which is mind-boggling. The most powerful website in our lives that continue to grows, more and more over time. The website found of violation of anti-trust laws business practices an holds 90% worlds internet searches. This company is flying high, knowing what people buy, where they're at, gives them dominate control in the virtual world. Seems like nothing can stop them from success so far!





Google overall strategies are to be the best and continue to do so within time, but also be the first to be seen on the internet first, last and in between world-wide. They put their potential customers at ease often while scrolling through the web and google pops up with information on the screen you are looking for. Customers, buyers get to see innovative ways that marketing is presented in so many ways. The potential buyer sees whatever they want to be put up on the screen in black/ white available for purchase at any time, making Googles name relevant always.


Image result for google images



Some of the challenges they are currently facing is a violation of antitrust law business practices some feel as though they are breaking many laws as they put out services to the web without giving other business a chance to succeed in it all which gives them an unfair advantage in the end.





What made they're marketing approach unique is how much information they have on everyone across the web that can help them build a foundation of customers to keep coming back. Google bought youtube a video sharing website and android ect. and has made its self-indispensable! Since 2004 Google has acquired more than 200 company's an still growing.

Image result for what is you tube
 If you get to see and compare the ways you view how things are viewed online it's a huge eye-opener only because you see how much marketing/ advertising Google has on online. If I were the brand/product manager I would try and sell advertising spaces to other services provided online to help make opportunity and room for more exposure. Then retain more income back. This can help because it shares the virtual platform. I think their marketing approach is unfair to the other website's selling services online because Google takes advantage of it which seems unfair in more ways than one. Does it make you question who watches what they're doing in the long run?






                                            Topic #2


I enrolled in this course because I'm interested in furthering my education and learning more about the services it provides to the larger audience and to get a better understanding of it my career for the future. Marketing plays a very prominent role in the world. Most influence buyers to go out and spend on essential things they might need in their everyday day life. Communication, delivering,  creating ect. all help all customers decide on which products to buy.



I'm very interested in it all..  everything pertaining to marking, and building a brand. I'm looking forward to my growth and want to continue learning as much as I can through personal experience. Later take with me on to the future in real-life situations.  I'm inspired by the amazing people that help publish marketing in the marketing world and business. Understanding the challenges are very important to me.


I am not a marketing major but I am working on obtaining my associate's degree in business for this term 2018. Very interested in marketing building the fundamental skills that are essential,  also have a greater understanding so I can be successful with any business I might part take in.


I work in a hair salon for women, men, children and I'm very passionate about making other's feel beautiful inside & out about themselves! I like working with other people and doing hair, I've been doing hair since 2012 and really enjoy the fun of it. I also like hearing people's stories, where they're from, getting to know people. I love hairstyling overall and cutting/ coloring hair as well as the artsy side of things.





By: Monyette Dickson

Marketing, Rob Priewe

Sept. 27th 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monyette Dickson's Marketing Case Reusable Plastic Straws

Product/Nike